- It is impossible to lick your elbow (busted)
- A crocodile can’t stick it’s tongue out.
- A shrimp’s heart is in it’s head.
- People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when
you sneeze,your heart stops for a mili-second.
- In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no
one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit. (busted?)
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received
a telephone call.
- Rats and horses can’t vomit.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
- If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel
in your head or neck and die.
- If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze, you might
pop an eyeball out.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have
over a million descendants.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria
in your ear by 700 times.
- In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating
are already married.
- A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.