Rush now and Apply. You can also ask any question concerning the application processes in the comment box below. Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality
manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways
Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of
Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the
years. The 2015/2016 is due and this web portal is dedicated to
receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Application Forms are available here
and must be completed online. Applications will close on November 22,
2015. Selection tests will hold on 5th December 2015 at designated
centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates
only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue
as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose text center closest to them.
To qualify for consideration, applicants must
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
HOW TO APPLY
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of
origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin
from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or
CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and
university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true.
Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have
successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to
confirm this too.
APPLY NOW. CLICK TO FILL THE FORM =>> Scholarship Application Form