Singer Sean Tizzle is a year older today December,
15 and as the accolades pour in for one of Afro pop’s fine stars here
are 10 quick facts you should know about him.
1. Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele who goes by the stage name Sean Tizzle was born on December 15, 1989 in Lagos.
2. He had his education at Community Grammar School, Ikorodu and then
Command Secondary School, Ibadan. From there he proceeded to University
of Ibadan where he bagged a Diploma in Theatre Arts.
3. The singer got into prominence in the music industry following his
signing to Difference Entertainment under the aegis of D’Tunes. He was
signed to Naija Ninjas under Sound Sultan prior to that.
4. The Gentle Man singer first started with a music group 3-Way band as a rap artiste but modified into a singer later on.
5. His song Sho Lee is widely credited by music fans and pundits as his breakthrough into the dynamic Nigerian music industry.
6. He appeared in his first ever role as an actor in the movie Isina (Astray) in 2015.
7. The singer has been involved in a number of verbal altercations
with celebrities top of which include his Twitter beef with comedian
November, 2015 he called out singer Adele over her wave-making single
Hello, saying singer Omawumi had done a better version of the song.
Watch Sean Tizzle’s Sho Lee below: