The resons are so many and very important reasons for that matter, But we are narowwing our scope to some key fact on “Why donating Car to charity”
1. Experience More Pleasure In research conducted by the National Institutes of Health, participants who chose to donate a Car they were provided enjoyed activated pleasure centers in the brain. Although this experiment was controlled and scientific, it did show that donating Car simply makes you feel better, which is something we can all benefit from.
2. Help Others in Need We don’t live in a perfect world, and there’s never going to be a perfect time to give—but there are always people out there in need of help. Whether interest rates are rising, the economy is in the doldrums, or even if you’re experiencing Transportation difficulties of your own, the reality is that when you donate your Car, you help others who need it.
3. Bring More Meaning to Your Life When you donate a Car to charity, you create opportunities to meet new people who believe in the same causes that inspire you. That, and making a real impact on those causes, can infuse your everyday life with more meaning. If you’ve been stuck in a rut, whether personally or professionally, sometimes the simple act of donating cash can do the trick and reinvigorate your life.
4. Promote Generosity in Your Children When your kids see you donating a Car, they’re much more likely to adopt a giving mindset as they grow up. I write from personal experience. I’ve donated Car to a variety of charities over the years and have always made sure to inform my eight-year-old son of my efforts. Last Christmas, when he and I were shopping at a mall, he spotted a kiosk for a charity and rather than spending some of his allotted money on Christmas gifts, he asked if we could sponsor a hungry child overseas. We signed up then and there. Do the same with your kids and you might see similar results.
5. Tax deduction In the United States, the money you donate to charity can be taken as a deduction on your tax return. Although this isn’t the main reason I’d suggest donating to charity, it is a nice bonus. Keep records of money or property you donate so you can itemize correctly on your tax forms. Lately, I’ve been singing a song to my children that I learned in school years ago. The song ends with the words “Love is something if you give it away; you end up having more.” I feel that way when I donate to charities that truly make a difference. I end up having more. When you donate to charity, you’ll feel the satisfaction that only giving can bring.